SCHEDULER- EXECUTIVE HEALTH- REGIONAL
The Registered Nurse reflects the mission, vision, and values of the organization, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines, and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The registered professional clinical nurse (RN) is accountable and responsible for the provision and coordination of clinically competent, evidence-based care for an assigned group of patients that includes diagnosis, outcome identification, planning, implementation, and evaluation. The nurse adheres to the QCHP/AMNM Scope of practice and Standards of Professional Nursing, the Code of Ethics. As a member of the clinical care team, the RN participates in decision-making, teaching, mentoring, and collaboration with the multidisciplinary team to advance the patient plan of care, achieve exceptional outcomes and enhance unit operations. The RN exemplifies the components of what it means to be an AMNM nurse.
The role of the professional clinical nurse is unique and essential to the care of the patient. The nurse demonstrates that unique and essential function through the framework for nursing practice.
- Assist in examining patient’s skin for signs of cancer and other conditions
- Collect and track a patient’s medical history as well as their treatments and test results
- Provide care for patients before and after they have a procedure, such as surgery to remove cancerous growth on the skin
- Assist the doctor during procedures.
- Provide information to patients on how to manage protective care for their skin.
- Able to assist in cosmetic dermatology procedures.
- Assist/ perform laser treatments for skin rejuvenation & hair reduction.
- Practices in accordance with the patient-centredcare model
- Develops an individualized age-specific culturally sensitive nursing plan of care for the patient that is based on the nursing process
- Incorporates the role of patient advocate into the plan of care
- Uses a team approach to develop and achieve daily patient-centred individualized care goals
- Acknowledges and values the contributions of the patient’s significant others as an integral part of the plan of care
- Identifies potential conflict situations and facilitates resolution using established communication channels
- Promotes and strives to protect the health, safety and rights of the patient
- Protects patients by maintaining a safe environment
- Advances clinical expertise, as demonstrated through pursuit of informal and formal continuing education opportunities and obtaining specialty certification when eligible
- Continuously enhances skills and abilities to ensure the highest quality patient care
- Shares knowledge and expertise through educating team members, patients, and students
- Demonstrates critical thinking by integrating theoretical knowledge and expertise to pose relevant clinical questions when evidence and practice differ
- Identifies priorities, sets realistic and measurable goals, prescribes, and implements nursing interventions in a safe and timely manner
- Consistently demonstrates interpersonal connections with patients and families from introduction through discharge
- Proactively responds to patient concerns such as speaking to patients about possible/expected delays in plan of care
- Treats patients, families, visitors, and staff in a caring manner with respect and dignity
- Demonstrates accountability and collaborative practice with co-workers, other disciplines, and departments
- Assumes responsibility for continued professional growth and education reflecting knowledge and understanding of current nursing practice
- Serves as a community mentor for team members
- Serves as a preceptor for new team members
- Participates in the peer feedback process by conducting a constructive assessment and evaluation of peer performance
- Works collaboratively to accomplish daily work and maintain an environment of excellence
- Participates in the development of policies, procedures and systems to support safe and effective care and advance nursing practice at AMNM through the Shared Leadership Process
- Assumes personal responsibility for meeting internal (i.e. ELMs, CPR, and health requirements) and external regulatory and accreditation requirements
- Identifies opportunities for innovation and quality improvement; participates in innovation projects and the quality improvement process, including unit-based quality committees
- Demonstrates accountability to AMNM strategic, operational, and fiscal goals
- Exemplifies a professional image in appearance and communications
- Maintains and advances the professional image of nursing and the practice of professional nursing through an ongoing analysis of resources
- Participates in Professional Organizations, literature, electronic resources, etc. to enhance clinical skill sets and knowledge.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing (4 years) OR
- Diploma in Nursing: 3 years after graduation from high school (12 years) OR
- Associate degree in nursing in condition of being licensed as Registered General Nurse-In country of origin OR in country of graduation.
Experience in specific clinical area (Dermatology)
- 2 years clinical experience after registration and licensing as registered general nurse OR
- 3 years clinical experience after registration and licensing as registered general nurse; in case the practitioner has Associate degree in nursing.
- Must have ambulatory nursing experience with preference for multi-specialty clinic experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with patients, physicians, management, staff, and other customers.
- Demonstrated customer service skills, including the ability to use appropriate judgment, independent thinking and creativity when resolving customer issues.
- Ability to effectively handle challenging situations
- Ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to use computers and select software applications; experience with electronic health record (E.H.R) preferred.
- Ability to analyze data for decision making purposes.
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Ability to adapt to changes in work environment, delays, or unexpected events.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and monitors own work for accuracy
- Fluent English speaker. Knowledge of Arabic will be an advantage although not essential.
Licensing / Certifications
Valid Primary License from the country of origin if applicable AND should be eligible for license in the Qatar with QCHP.
•Certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR required.
- Results Driven: Consistently delivers concrete, relevant results.
- Collaborative: Demonstrates ability to work across functions and projects in a spirit of candor, trust, and respect
- Change Leader: Encourages innovative thinking and bold action within the context of measured risk.
- Energizing Others: Openly shares and communicates enthusiasm and commitment to our mission.
- Judgment: Examines data to grasp issues, draw conclusions, and solve problems.
The Registered Nurse reflects the mission, vision, and values of the organization, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.The registered professional clinical nurse (RN) is accountable and responsible for the provision and coordination of clinically competent, evidence-based care for an assigned group of patients that includes diagnosis, outcome identification, planning, implementation and evaluation. The nurse adheres to the QCHP/AMNM Scope of practice and Standards of Professional Nursing, the Code of Ethics. As a member of the clinical care team, the RN participates in decision-making, teaching, mentoring, and collaboration with the multidisciplinary team to advance the patient plan of care, achieve exceptional outcomes and enhance unit operations. The RN exemplifies the components of what it means to be an AMNM nurse.
The Department Manager reflects the mission, vision, and values, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The role of the department manager is to direct the day to day operational activities of the department to support the smooth and efficient running of clinical services.
· Manage the offices front-line non-exempt staff, requiring interviewing, hiring, training, progressive discipline, dismissals, performance appraisals, and employee relations.
· Schedule staff and allocate resources across hours of operation to maximize patient access and satisfaction, provider productivity and efficiency, staff productivity, cost-savings, and operational efficiencies.
· Conduct supply purchasing within specified budget.
· Report monthly productivity results to providers and staff.
· Ensure accuracy of all data collection and data entry by site staff through training and compliance monitoring and facilitate and oversee flow of information to required departments.
· Conduct timely and accurate cash management duties, including overseeing the collection of co-pays and patient balances.
· Serve as an active participant in facility committees and task forces.
· Provide financial analysis to facilitate planning and cash flow management and review variance explanations.
· Communicate budget and variance information to professional staff.
· Gain comprehensive understanding of individual job functions for purposes of identifying training and developmental opportunities.
· Identify and communicate priorities, timelines and accountabilities to ensure efficient use of resources and to promote and open and productive work environment.
· Work with senior management to define performance goals for team and interface with staff to monitor progress, manage disciplinary issues and provide ongoing feedback
Experience required: 3-5 years progressive managerial responsibilities. Experience with 2 years health care experience. Experience working within a clinical and outpatient environment.
· Demonstrated organizational and leadership skills.
· Excellent analytical skills
· Excellent ‘soft’ skills (people management and relationship building).
· High-energy, can-do attitude; comfortable working in a high-performance, open-door environment.
· Outstanding communications skills (written and oral).
· Experience in issue resolution and conflict management
· Excellent critical thinking and judgment
· Flexible/adaptable – ability to work well with ambiguity
· Customer Service orientation
· Fluent English speaker. Knowledge of Arabic will be an advantage although not essential.
Essential: Bachelors Degree in related field
Preferred: Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master of Health Administration (MHA).
Results Driven: Consistently delivers concrete, relevant results.
Collaborative: Demonstrates ability to work across functions and projects in a spirit of candor, trust and respect
Change Leader: Encourages innovative thinking and bold action within the context of measured risk.
Energizing Others: Openly shares and communicates enthusiasm and commitment to our mission.
Judgment: Examines data to grasp issues, draw conclusions, and solve problems.